HAPPY NEW YEAR!
As we embark in the new year, we are reminded of all the wonders. The troubles that challenged our character, the heartbreaks that shook us, and the light that lit up every dark corner of our life.
This year was extremely unforeseen for the whole world. You know what they say, “True character is revealed in the face of adversity,” this was true for all as a whole. Showing us time and time again where humanity excelled and where it fell short; amplifying the world’s true colors for us to experience firsthand. There were magical moments in how society came together to help a world cause, and there were disappointments this year that also needed to be seen. We must never forget that these colors could change at any moment and that every life holds responsibility for every tone. What tone will your life contribute to this year?
(Take a moment of silence before answering each)
1. How many lives were you transparent with in order to build deeper connections?
2. What have you observed about where humanity is at this moment?
3. What needs do you think are critical for the world?
4. How many people did you serve? (Enough, not enough? Why?)
5. What behaviors and habits did you adopt last year that you are not proud of and how will you improve them this year?
6. What were you in search for this year?
7. What do you need to heal from in order to evolve in this new year?
8. What temptation will you work on overcoming?
9. What does life want you to give more of in this new year?
10. How will your talents and gifts contribute to the world this year?